Friday, April 2, 2010

LFCC Youth Church

Well I am new at blogging so I guess a good place to start is at the beginning. This blog is about Living Faith Christian Church Youth Church. I first visited LFCC in 1988 I went with my friend Vince. The people were nice but nothing significant happened to me that day. Well five years later on 12/12/93 I returned to LFCC with my 2 sons who were 2 and 3 years old. The people were once again nice but I will never forget that day because I had a divine encounter with God that day. It was as if God took me in His arms and gave me the most glorious hug ever His love and joy overwhelmed me that day and I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and that Jesus Christ is alive! My life has not been the same since that day. That day I began to go on a journey with God that has been in a word awesome! I have been Ukraine, Canada, Bulgaria, Holland, and Ireland sharing the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ. As of today I have been the Youth and Associate Pastor at LFCC for 16 years. These 16 years have been awesome I thank God everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Pastor Gray - I do believe that this blog will open new ways to communicate and share the Lord's word with those in the ministry and the world. I wish you the best as you begin the process. Dr. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete